Clio Hall underwent an extensive reconstruction in order to accommodate the new offices of the Graduate School and Undergraduate Admissions. Dedicated in 1892, Clio Hall was built for the Cliosophic Society, one of two debating societies on campus with histories dating to the 1770's. The goal of this project was to provide the new administrative offices with lighting, mechanical systems, life safety, IT infrastructure, and accessibility consistent with current standards, while restoring the historical character of significant interior spaces and maintaining the architectural character of the exterior. The addition houses an elevator, exit stair, restrooms and mechanical spaces. The marble-clad exterior is detailed to closely match the original, and is proportioned to preserve the overall integrity of the building and its place in the campus landscape.