Originally designed by D.H. Burnham & Co. in 1907, a 1950’s era modernization significantly altered the ground floor entries and lobbies and eliminated all historic elements at the building’s ground floor and upper-level spaces. Through renovations that included both interior spaces and the terra-cotta façade, the ground floor of the building has been transformed into an innovative culinary market, while upper floors of the building now accommodate co-working spaces and a shared light well roof deck, repurposed as a garden terrace. Historically protected elements included 1950s-era lobbies, which have been restored to their original finish and luster, and earlier, original features have been revealed and repaired.