Athletic Facility, Taft School

The distinctive brick buildings of The Taft School, originally designed by Cram, Goodhue & Ferguson in 1913 and later enlarged by James Gamble Rogers, define the Collegiate Gothic style popular in the United States during the first half of the twentieth century. The School's latest program for campus development identified the need for an expanded athletic facility to meet the demands of a growing enrollment and to enhance the residential quality of life on the rural campus.